Elevating IT: cultivating a secure and strategic business plan
Jason had the opportunity to join John Ray on North Fulton Business RadioX to discuss how business can and should cultivate a secure and strategic business plan. The key to accomplishing your mission is staying focused on what you do best and delegating the rest. Check out the interview.
Converstaion Topics Included:
- How do small businesses typically approach IT strategy and planning?
- Can you walk us through creating a comprehensive IT strategy for a small business?
- How can small businesses stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in the IT industry?
- How can small businesses prepare for unexpected IT issues like data breaches or natural disasters?
- What two or three things can you suggest that business owners should consider if they aren’t already?
North Fulton Business Radio is hosted by John Ray and broadcast and produced from the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® inside Renasant Bank in Alpharetta.
Get the latest IT trends and best practices in your inbox.